To Be Great Is To Be Misunderstood

Saturday, May 20, 2006

21st Century

Well, I have officially entered into the 21st century. I have a blog site and e-mail. This new world is very exciting. At anytime I can go on line and discover anything I wish. It is so easy and user friendly. Who would of thought that I was missing out on so much. But as I sit here typing on my new found friend, I wonder if I was really missing out. My life was complete without this new thing called the internet. Know I guess I can discover other people's worlds (the good and the bad). It has helped me to connect with others. But at the sametime, disconnect from those around me. No matter how I look at it, it has its good things and its bad things. I guess that goes for most things in life. No matter, I am officially part of the internet world:)



*My little girl Sienna just found a friend, we call it a thumb. It is amazing how the human body works. One day she has no clue that her hand exist, much less that she controls it, the next day BOOM-she can't keep her eyes off of it. Life is filled with new discoveries each day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jason Mitchell said...

I think this is the best site ever. I love you and am thinking of you right now. The sun is setting over the intercoastal waterway, the breeze is warm, the waves are loud and my missing you is more than ever.

Love ya and Sienna. Can't wait to kiss on my girls.

J

4:11 PM  
Blogger Ames said...

Jenny I cant believe you let us woerners suck you into the world of blogs. Yay! Post pics of Sienna because Jason never does, and us Woerners out in Oklahoma never make it out there anymore...

and like jojo, my blog is www.chickensoopforme.blogspot.com

2:50 PM  
Blogger The Chiaramontes said...

Hey Jenny, I hope you don't mind that I read your blog. I asked Rachel if it would be okay and she said that you wouldn't mind.

Sienna is so beautiful!

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home